Sunday, January 15, 2012

Out with the old and in with the new!

First and foremost, Happy Belated New Year!!!! 2012 is actually here and were all still alive.
I get pretty nostalgic thinking about 2012 it reminded me of my senior year in highschool when we went to those retreats and reflected on life and dreamt about where we'd be by 2012. If we'd be what we wanted to be, or if all our goals will be met, who'd be married, have kids. Welp 2012 is here and I still feel like I'm 17, with just more life lessons under my belt. So I asked myself did I accomplish my goals? almost and everyday is a constant climb but I'm loving every minute of it. Last year was a roller coaster as cliche as that sounds it really was. Finishing university and the unemployed purgatory I faced, and the expeditions I went on with minimal finance. To my new awesome job and an internship I never wanna leave, I'm at a comfortable state right now, and extremely proud of the work I've done. With that said here are some photographs I took with Pretty Freedom for the golden girls photo series.










and a behind the seams video I made! enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment