Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Forward




Hello again,

It's been a crazy year & I've been M.I.A (yet again)! Life is weird, growing up is....well weird, becoming an adult has been quite the journey and throughout the cliche roller coaster rides I've been on I am nonetheless excited for what is to come. With that said, let's finally proceed to Spring!!!!!

They say if something scares you, then you should pursue it. Grizzly bears scare me -I'm not exactly going to go on a grizzly bear scavenger hunt anytime soon. New beginnings are also scary and starting a business is definitely terrifying and so I've decided to take the jump and open up an etsy shop with my dear blog's namesake CarousillIt's still in it's very baby steps so feel free to re-follow me as I go on this adventure. To those who actually read this - big thanks for sticking by me despite my inconsistencies, I pinky swear this time I'm not going anywhere ;) Below is just a sneak peak of some of the goodies I've been working on.











No comments:

Post a Comment