Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I will admit I've been a bad blogger in the last couple of months. Transitions arn't easy, so long story short, I've been really busy with life. Excuses, excuses, excuses...I know! 2012 has been quite the challenging year for me. Life subtracts and then it adds, changes happen and sometimes for the better. So for those who actually read this silly blog of mine, expect some big changes for 2013! For those of you who actually missed me here's what's been going on in my life for the past 3 months through instagram pics:

 

I turned 24 and the responsibilities hit me, but I'm loving every moment! The shoe pictures represents my career walk, I went from one job to another within a span of 3 months. So for these past few months I've been hustling. I've also started my own jewellry company called yours truly: Carousill, making jewellry is not only super relaxing for me but it lets me tell a story through the pieces I make, each piece is one of a kind, made from a different mood of mine, weaved for those who want a piece it's a story combined worn around a wrist, neck, ears, & fingers. As corny as this may sound I've found my inner peace. What I hope 2013 for all of you, is that you too find your inspiration, and the challenges you crave! Also expect this little blog of mine to showcase some pieces I make, and the process. I'm really excited for the New Year, new beginnings, new jewellry, new people to meet along the way..I'll also be doing some giveaways too, so keep posted ;) xo Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment