Friday, August 3, 2012

Kesington Market & Pedestrian Sundays



Last Sunday was Pedestrian Sunday, it was filled with bubbles, laughter, and great deals. 
It was the first one I ever actually participated in and it was worth it. Pretty Freedom & Anice Jewellery were having a cute event called #DrinkinginLA (aka lower augusta) which was alot of fun, saw alot of familiar faces and it was super busy too which is always a good thing. I don't know if I'm just getting older or if I just hate crowds but theres something very claustraphobic about being in big crowds. Regardless of the heat, and the amount of people it was a great day to be out. My pictures turned out over exposed due to sunlight so I decided to spruce it up and make them look whimsical. I also added a video for your viewing pleasure




No comments:

Post a Comment