Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Budget Beauty and other anouncements!

Hey lovelies,

Happy belated Easter, and for those that actually read this lil blog o mine, I truly apologize for the lack of updates. I've been pretty darn busy lately as I'm sure all of you are too! So just a little update on whats been going on with me, I've recently started guest blogging for an awesome local Toronto blog called sweetcheaptoronto.ca It's a great blog for Toronto locals who are frugal and fabulous. My weekly beauty blog simply discuss mini fixes to everyday beauty regimes, and of course all things beauty but still maintaining a fair budget. Now I'm no cosmotologist, just a simple girl who loves makeup and who has a few beauty tricks, so feel free to let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions or questions or if you have any beauty secrets of your own ;) More updates to come and alot of exciting news too so stay posted!!!

In the meantime check out this awesome Beauty Bag video by my ultimate favorite Pritique c'est chic from theplatform

No comments:

Post a Comment